Achieve set out to build and sustain rehabilitation concepts that any person, of any age can follow and improve their lives with. They believe that physical activity, lifestyle and behaviour modification can help prevent and/or manage chronic disease, injury and disability.
Their staff are dedicated to helping our clients improve their physical & mental health and their quality of life. Offering a wide range of services, including:
- Pre/ Post surgery rehabilitation
- Chronic Disease management (Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Immune, PTSD, Obesity…)
- Pain management (Lower back pain, joint pain)
- Return to work rehabilitation
- Maintaining independence exercises
- Falls prevention
- Education & awareness
- Return to sports performance
- Sports skills development
- Strength & conditioning
Achieve has a strong understanding of your frustrations while overcoming pain, injury or physical/mental restrictions. Developing programs for each individual and explaining them in a way you can understand, to get the best out of your sessions and ensure the program is a perfect fit for you.