Jenny Cameron is a Credentialed Diabetic Educator who consults at Golden Beach Medical Centre every 3rd Friday afternoon of the month. She is available to help patients with the self-management of their diabetes.
Jenny believes the more patients know about their diabetes and about self-management the easier it is for them. Whether someone is a newly diagnosed diabetic or has had diabetes for years, there is much that can be learnt.
She is very experienced in insulin management, if this is required.
- Would you like to know the latest news about diabetes?
- Do you understand how your medications work and why?
- Do you know when to take your blood glucose level so that you don’t prick your fingers unnecessarily?
- What is a normal blood glucose level?
- Jenny believes that diabetes shouldn’t rule your life.
Please see your GP regarding a referral for an individual appointment. Enhanced Care Plan appointments attract a Medicare Rebate or use your Private Health Insurance.